Torre de l’aigua (“water tower” in Catalan) was built in 1918. It used to store the water from Ripoll river to distribute it to the citizens. It operated from 1922 until 1967. Thanks to its singular reinforced-concrete structure, it is part of the 100 elements of Catalonia’s Industrial Heritage.
It is possible to visit its external part except on certain days, as well as to schedule visits for groups or schools by contacting Sabadell’s History Museum.
Telephone: 937 27 85 55